- Shared Reading Audio
- Inquiry Mini-Lessons
- 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- Goldie Locks and the Three Bears
- An Early Worm Got Out of Bed (Poetry)
- Program and Planning Guide Pages
- Additional Resources
- Conversation Kit
- Animals in Our Lives (Inquiry Unit)
- Inside a Story (Inquiry Unit)
- Water Works! (Inquiry Unit)
- You Can Do It! (Book Club Unit)
- Inquiry Tools
Welcome to the Literacy Place for the Early Years Grade 2 Website for Teacher Support.
Please select a section. You can find passwords for 3-2-1 Blast Off! and Goldie Locks and the Three Bears on the Shared Reading teaching cards that accompany the student material. The password for An Early Worm Got Out of Bed can be found on its teaching plan booklet. For the Conversation Kit, Inquiry Units, and Book Club Unit, please refer to the password card that came with the unit or the inside front cover of the big books. Passwords should be kept confidential.
Please note: Scholastic Canada Ltd. will host this site for a minimum of 10 years from publication date.© 2017 Scholastic Canada Ltd.